Friday, October 21, 2011

Hiker's First "Real" Hike

As some of you may know from my other blogs, I adopted a dog on October 13, 2011. I named her Hiker and she is a Australian Cattle Dog Mix. She is just a little over a year old.

Today my friend Linda and I took Hiker for her first "real" hike over in Placerita Canyon. Hiker loves her walks and up until today, the longest walk she had taken with me was 2 miles, but today she did 4 miles and she did very well. She is really good on the leash and she was checking out all of the new smells and new sounds. She kept watching the trees because she would hear the birds.

Here are some photos that I took of the hike and also some that my friend Linda took.

 Linda, Me & Hiker

 Linda and Hiker on the Trail

 Hiker

 Linda on the Trail

 Me, Hiker & Linda

 Me & Hiker

****************************************************

Linda took the photos below

 Linda took this one of Me & Hiker

 Here's another shot Linda took

 Me & Hiker in the sunlight

 Me and Hiker resting

I love how Hiker is tilting her head

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for hiking along with me and Hiker.
Kay